- July 27, 2017, Mobile App Making Summer Camp Held At McGlynn School, MPS Advantage.
- December 15, 2016, STELAR STEM Learning and Research Center (EDC), Project Spotlight: Middle School Pathways in Computer Science.
- August 17, 2015, Wicked Local Medford, Medford students create mobile apps with MIT App Inventor tool. On Medford’s CS Pathways summer camp, attended by more than 40 middle schoolers.
- July 22, 2015, Everett Independent, App Camp Helps Kids Create, Learn about Next Wave of Learning. Reporting on CS Pathways summer camp held at Everett High School and attended by more than 20 middle schoolers from Everett, July 6–10, 2015.
- June 25, 2015, Everett Advocate, Keverian School hosts “App Inventor” showcase. Celebrating project teacher Denise Salemi’s work in organizing a final project expo for her students.
- April 15, 2015, The Hechinger Report, Should every school class be a computer coding class? Discusses CS Pathways project as one of several creative computing programs. Includes quotes from Fred Martin and Michael Scarola (Medford Public Schools).
- March 31, 2015, UMass Lowell eNews, Middle-Schoolers Get Help Fighting Cyberbullies. “$1.2M NSF Grant Funds Innovative School Partnership. Includes interview with Debbie Corleto.
- September 1, 2014, Wicked Local, Medford, MA. BACK TO SCHOOL: Middle school mobile apps project highlights array of new programs. “Medford’s middle school students will morph into programmers this year as the district launches a $1.2 million computer science project enabling students to create mobile apps and learn from tech professionals.”