Skip to content
- September 10, 2020, Middle-schoolers to Learn Computer-Coding Skills through UMass Lowell-Led Program, Science Magazine
- August 24, 2020, Researchers Awarded $1M NSF Grant to Create Middle School Curriculum, UMass Lowell eNews
- October 22, 2019, Ni Receives $1.5 million to Build Computer Science Capacity in K-12 Schools, SUNY Albany College of Education.
- July 27, 2017, Mobile App Making Summer Camp Held At McGlynn School, MPS Advantage.
- December 15, 2016, STELAR STEM Learning and Research Center (EDC), Project Spotlight: Middle School Pathways in Computer Science.
- August 17, 2015, Wicked Local Medford, Medford students create mobile apps with MIT App Inventor tool. On Medford’s CS Pathways summer camp, attended by more than 40 middle schoolers.
- July 22, 2015, Everett Independent, App Camp Helps Kids Create, Learn about Next Wave of Learning. Reporting on CS Pathways summer camp held at Everett High School and attended by more than 20 middle schoolers from Everett, July 6–10, 2015.
- June 25, 2015, Everett Advocate, Keverian School hosts “App Inventor” showcase. Celebrating project teacher Denise Salemi’s work in organizing a final project expo for her students.